(This recipe will make 8 small brownies - double ingredients for more)
75g of chocolate (unstweeted if possible)
14g of marijuana butter (see below)
1 beaten egg
(1 teaspoonful of vanilla)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons of honey
Greased baking tray
1. Chop the chocolate and melt in a saucepan over a low heat.
2. Pour in the marijuana butter.
3. Pour in the honey.
4. Mix the flour, the beaten egg then a pinch of salt in a bowl.
5. Pour the chocolate and marijuana mixture into the bowl.
6. Mix well.
7. Place in a greased (place baking paper in a) baking tray.
(if you want melted chocolate in the middle, put half the mixture into the baking tray then place some more chocolate on top then pour other half of mixture on top.)
8. Bake for 20 minutes at 190 C.
Wait about 20 minutes...
75g of butter
0.5 g of marijuana ('Amnesia' from Dizzy Duck is recommended)
1. Stir the butter in a saucepan with a wooden spoon over a low heat until boiling.
2. Put in your marijuana (get a lot of kief - THC dust in there too )
3. Stir with a wooden spoon until the butter has turned green.
4. Pour the mixture through a sieve / strainer into a glass bowl.
5. Leave to cool.